SOFT WASHING

WHAT IS SOFT WASHING?

Over the last couple the exterior cleaning industry has developed a new technique known as "SOFT WASHING". This has been proven to be a much more and effective way to clean all types of surfaces. It is especially safer when used on your homes siding for many reasons. Soft Washing is a detergent based process that allows the operator to stand away from the house and clean the siding without shooting up and causing water to get behind the siding.

The soft washing technique treats the infection of stains and lets the cleaning solutions sanitize the surface. The saying is "let the detergents do the work", killing all organic matter, mildew, mold, moss and removes all dirt and grime.

SOFT WASHING BENEFITS:

  • Low pressure reduces the chances for damage and water penetration into the structure.

  • Uses 1/3 the amount of water that high pressure cleaning uses

  • A cleaner products due to the cleaning agents.

  • All algae, mold, mildew and organic matter are killed at the molecule level, which allows the your home to stay cleaner much longer than a typical pressure wash.

  • The structures exterior is disinfected as well as cleaned.

  • Requires less water than high pressure cleaning using a low pressure cleaning technique greatly increases your curb appeal and leaves a shine like finish.

  • Reasons why you should never high pressure wash your home!!

Why not high pressure?

  • High Pressure cleaning can cause extreme damages that lead to expensive repairs. High pressure can cause water to get behind your siding and over time will grow mold, mildew and extensive water damage that you will not see until its too late.


  • For home owners who have brick, high pressure can cause the mortar to get knocked out of place.


  • When cleaning wood high pressure can gouged wood to the point of no return. Many people think high pressure is the proper way to remove the mold, dirt and grime that has built up over time on wood but high pressure is not the answer.


  • High Pressure causes paint chips to be blasted both small and large all around the ground which will get mixed into the soil where kills or pets can potential ingest it. In cases where the paint is lead based high pressure will cause both small and large chips to be blasted all around the yard and get mixed into the soil where the kids can potential ingest it.